1947 Hand Painted Ceramic Sicilian Jug and Two Glasses Designed by Giò Ponti
Set of three Art Deco ceramic pieces made in Santo Stefano di Camastra in 1947, totally handcrafted and painted. They have been made by an original Giò Ponti decor, him in that period collaborated with factories of Santo Stefano di Camastra, place where they were made. Pitcher and the two glasses have one line visible in the pictures.
Diameter 32 cm, height 36 cm